Delivery, Returns and Exchanges
Click & Collect
If you place an order online we can prepare it for you in advanced to collect in store. Payment can be made via the website and you will not be charged the freight. Simply select "Collect In Store" at the checkout.
Delivery is charged depending on weight. Please use the freight estimator or contact Southern Finds for more information.
We aim to process your order within one business day. Please allow up to seven days for delivery of your item(s), however, delivery timescales may vary, particularly if you live in a rural or remote area. We appreciate your patience, especially in instances where deliveries may be impacted by COVID-19. We will always endeavour to notify you in the case of any delays.
To protect your beautiful pieces, all orders are sent via courier and will require a signature upon delivery.
Return or Exchange Policy
If there is a problem with your product, you may be eligible to return your purchase for a full refund. Please review the terms below:
- The goods are not fit for the purpose for which the goods are commonly supplied, has defects, or are unsafe.
- Fault occurs within the warranty period.
- To inform us of your return, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com
- You will need to identify the invoice number on your documentation, item number and the reason for your return.
- Items must be returned in the original condition (unworn) and in the original packaging.
- A return address will be provided upon request.
- All shipping return charges are to be covered by you, the customer.
- Southern Finds will not accept cash on delivery.
- Please note all items need to be insured for loss during shipping.
- Goods returned will only be refunded if they are deemed to be faulty upon assessment. Please refer to our warranty policy for more information.
Our goods are all covered under Australian Consumer Law guarantees. If you have any concerns, we’d like to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org